At Amesbury Dental Care we are accepting new patients
Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist and has been for many years. They use their expert knowledge of the dental industry to arrange dental payment plans. Denplan believe
strongly in preventive dental care and the dental plans they arrange help to support this approach to dentistry.
Denplan products - Denplan Care and Denplan Essential
Denplan Care :
- Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental treatment.
- The amount you pay your dentist is decided by them and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need.
- After an initial assessment (for which you may be charged) by the dentist of your oral health you will be placed into one of five fee categories.
- Denplan Care also includes Supplementary Insurance which provides you with worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency
Routine and restorative dental care includes:
- Hygiene treatment (including scaling and polishing)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Root canal treatment
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract which is payable by you at the private fee rates
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist, except when you need temporary emergency dental treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Denplan Essentials :
Denplan Essentials Includes routine care from your dentist including dental check-ups, bite wing dental x-rays , scale and polish. All general dental treatments will get a discount of 10% other
than Orthodontics, Implants,Cosmetic treatments.
» Click here to see a quick comparison between Denplan Care and Denplan
Please remember – your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and your contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.